The ASP-DCD-00 board is a high impedance input clock divider circuit. It is designed to provide minimum load to a clock source for frequency measurement. It accept single ended (Unbalanced) or differential (Balanced) signals with amplitudes as little as 100mV rms; it divides the input signal frequency from 2 to 256 times depending on shunt jumper selections on J3. The board requires 5VDC 500mA power source to operate. The output is capable of driving 5V TTL logic levels.
- Model part number: ASP-DCD-00 rev A.0
- Input frequency: 10 KHz – 150 MHz
- Input impedance: 100 KOhm
- Input Voltage: 100mv RMS (280mv PK – PK) to 1.16v RMS (3.3v PK – PK)
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Output Voltage: 5V TTL
- Power supply voltage: 4.85 – 5.15 V
- Power supply current: 500 mA (Max)
- Clock divider divisions: ÷2, ÷4, ÷8, ÷16, ÷32, ÷64, ÷128, ÷256
- Physical dimension: 3” x 0.75” (7.6 cm x 1.9 cm)
Free ground shipping to continental USA. Please contact us for expedited service or international orders.